We have been operating from Ilkeston in the East Midlands since 2000 and have steadily grown our reputation. We work on a National basis applying decorative concrete floor and wall coatings using microcement / microscreed. We apply an Italian product that is well known around the world, information on their full range of products can be found at: http://www.idealwork.it
A distinct advantage of our product and system is that on most occasions the existing floor does not require uplifting, this is a distinct advantage over many other floor coating applications. Sometimes the system is mistaken for polished concrete this is a different system and not to be confused with microcement / microscreed, however, the finishes achieved replicate that of polished concrete. In depth knowledge and experience helps us to deliver projects on time and on budget. We work closely with our clients from the start to help them achieve a completely unique coating on floors or walls. We aim to deliver decorative concrete, seamless flooring systems meeting residential and commercial needs, with customer satisfaction as paramount.
We also have vast experience through training and qualification maintaining and refurbishing most floor types including:
- Timber floor sanding & sealing
- Refurbishment of vinyl/linoleum
- Floor tile refurbishment
If you have any queries regarding your floor maintenance and refurbishment please do not hesitate to contact us.
Wherever possible we will carry out a site survey. We believe a site survey is imperative to ensure the project runs as smoothly as possible and the correct installation system is being applied. During the survey we will discuss your needs, highlight any issues, carry out a moisture test, measure the strength of the sub base and generally assess it's quality.
If we are successful in winning the job our normal application system would normally be:
- Apply a primer to aid in consistent drying and adhesion.
- Apply fibreglass mesh and adhere to the floor (if required).
- Trowel apply 1 base coat and 2 coats of fine Microcement / Microscreed abrading between coats.
- Once the final coat has been abraded we would then use a primer seal to aide consistent application of the final sacrificial coatings.
- Application of at least 2 coats of a durable seal to protect the Microcement / Microscreed and bring out the natural beauty of the floor.