What it's made of
Type: Bi-component polymeric - cement coating system.
Component A: Liquid
Component B: Powder.
Density: 2,0 kg/dm3
Adhesion to concrete: A 28 d: > 15 kg/cm2.
Performance: 1,8 kg / m2 per mm of thickness.
Strength: Compression 30n: > 300 kg/cm2.
Drying period: 3-4 hours under standard conditions of 15 ° and HR<70%
There has not been a product available on the market with so many beneficial characteristics as Microcement / Microscreed Here we list the features that make Microcement / Microscreed such a unique product:
- Can be placed on almost any surface.
- It is very resistant to weight, friction, shock, abrasion, high temperatures, Water, moisture and to ultraviolet.
- Microcement / Microscreed itself does not crasck.
- Extremely durable.
- Used to restore damaged and uneven surfaces, whether, concrete, wood, tile, etc..
- There are a variety of colours and shades to choose from.
- It can be applied in both small and large venues in domestic and commercial locations. either internally or externally.
- Reduces cost's and labour.
- It is very easy to maintain and clean.
- Minimal thickness of just 3 - 4 mm.